so it’s november again…… guess what that means??? that’s right, kickstarters by people who want you to give them money for their shitty nanowrimo projects
To complete writing a novel this November for national novel writing month and self-publish it upon completion.
- Christ as the inspiration and center of my story
- Dramatized past and current events of my five years at a Christian university as a dance major fused with a plethora of imagery and imagination
- A new fantasy world, drawing from spiritual themes featuring unique environments, races, classes, and more that have never been imagined before, incorporated into the real world and blurring the lines of fiction and nonfiction.
- Raw, free-writing prose and poetry
- Collaboration with pledgers (DESIGNER TRACK)
About my fantasy world
Every day is separated into four time segments: nool, daytime, tiri, and night. In each of these six hour periods the entire world including the people transform. During the day the story takes place at a dance school in Jackson, Mississippi. At tiri the dance school becomes the eternal guild in a fantastical place called Bedland. When the night rolls in we go back to Jackson, but afterwards, during the dangerous and mysterious nool, anything can happen.
Factions: Magic, Technology, Soulcept
Elements: Blankets, Stars, Sparkles & Particles, Phantom, Candy
Species: Gopp, Borceige, Khazuri, Humans, Boring Buriers
States: Asperity, Engross, Ravenous, Slander, Bed, Underground